-->

AVOCADO OOPSIE BREAD RECIPE KETO + CHEESE FREE LOW CARB BREAD !

You know how much I love low carb recipes but I also love to eat less dairy. I love cheese but I also like the idea of adding more healthy fat and greens to my diet. That is how I came up with this revisited oopsie bread recipe idea. I swap the regular ricotta cheese by creamy raw avocado. I was not sure it will work well but it end up pretty well. Usually a oopsie bread recipe doesn’t contain almond meal but here I choose to add a tiny bit of it to give more texture to those low carb burger buns. The result is light, fluffy with a lovely pale green color.

oopsie buns recipe keto
As you can see on the picture it hold the burger filling pretty well ! I was amazed to see how this avocado burger buns taste great too. My 3 years old has never been a huge fan of avocado but she loved those low carb burger buns. This recipe makes 4 burger buns and each buns contains only 0.9 net carbs for 5 g of protein! It means that this avocado oopsie bread recipe is not only fulfilling but also very low carb while adding some healthy fat from avocado.




Ingredients



  • 4 egg white
  • 1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
  • 1/2 cup creamy avocado puree, ripe
  • 3 tablespoons Almond Meal Flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1 tablespoon Psyllium Husk Powder


Instructions



  1. Preheat oven to 320 F (160 C)
  2. ..............................



for full recipes please see : www.sweetashoney.co

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel