-->

THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

OMG you guys, I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! It’s no surprise that I am obsessed with chocolate. I’m the kind of person that can never (ever) have enough chocolate, the more the better. The recipe I’m sharing with you today are my favorite chocolate cupcakes in the entire world with the BEST chocolate buttercream frosting and I know you will adore them! They are super moist, almost fudgey, have a perfect light crumb and are incredibly chocolatey. Ever have a cupcake and it just tastes blah, almost like fake chocolate flavor? I know you know what I’m talking about. I can usually tell if a cupcake isn’t good if the brown color is very light. Now, that’s just my opinion, but I love when my cupcakes come out of the oven nice and dark and you can just tell by the smell and appearance that they’re going to be amazing. Maybe I just have a sick cupcake/chocolate obsession (#weirdo), but it’s true. The cupcakes are seriously perfect. And the frosting.. don’t even get me started. I made the cupcakes 4 days ago and have kept them in a cupcake container with a lid snapped on to ensure they stay fresh and they are STILL just as amazing as the first day I made them! The cupcakes even get a deeper chocolate flavor and the frosting stays smooth and luscious and doesn’t get a hard crusty coating on the outside at all, not even a little bit!

These have been my go-to chocolate cupcakes for some time now and I have made them up-teenth times so I can for sure tell you they are fool/fail-proof. You can’t mess these up. I love dessert recipes that don’t use melted chocolate because, well, I’m just too lazy to melt the chocolate so I really amped up the cooca powder in these to make them extra chocolatey for you guys.




Ingredients:



  • * Chocolate Cupcakes*
  • 3/4 cup + 2 tbs all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 3/4 tsp baking soda
  • pinch salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup hot, strong coffee (if using instant, use 2 tsp with 1/2 cup hot water)
  • Chocolate Buttercream
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
  • 2-3 tbs heavy cream (or milk for a less creamy frosting {use less})


Instructions:



  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted wight he paddle attachment, beat eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla together until thoroughly combined. Slowly pour in dry ingredients until smooth. Pour in hot coffee and mix until completely smooth. Batter will be very runny.
  3. .................................



for full recipes please see : www.sprinklesomesugar.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel